Normadene Carpenter Award 2018
HONORING PAUL TOMEI
Thursday, June 7, 2018 ▪ 6:00 – 8:00 pm ▪ Boeger Winery
Paul Tomei, drama teacher at El Dorado High School for nineteen years, has helped nearly 3,000 students find their voices, soar with confidence, discover empathy and new friendships, and learn to communicate through the powerful medium of dramatic art. The recipient of numerous honors and awards for teaching, directing and producing, Paul is a dedicated and passionate educator whose students have gone on to perform on Broadway, in regional theatre, and in television and film projects. What they learn in his theatre classes they keep for life.
This June we will celebrate the second year of the Normadene Carpenter Award, which recognizes extraordinary commitment to culture and creativity. This year’s special theme is Arts in Education, because, as we know, arts improve academic performance, enhance civic engagement, and help young people understand themselves and each other. Paul Tomei makes this happen for his students year after year, and we are very proud to honor him.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT FOR PATRON GIVING
In honor of Paul’s favorite playwrights
Patron levels include complimentary tickets to the event, where we’ll serve delicious heavy hors d’oeuvres by Beth Sogaard Catering and outstanding wines by Boeger Winery. In addition, patron levels include the opportunity to congratulate Paul and celebrate the arts in the tribute pages of our event program.
- Includes 10 complimentary tickets to the event and a tribute page on the inside front or inside back cover of the program.
- Includes 8 complimentary tickets to the event and a full tribute page inside the program.
- Includes 6 complimentary tickets to the event and a one-half tribute page inside the program.
- Includes 4 complimentary tickets to the event and a one-quarter tribute page inside the program.
- Includes 2 complimentary tickets to the event.
ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER
- Includes 1 complimentary ticket to the event
- Enter amount for total ticket purchase:
*El Dorado Arts Council will design the tribute page according to your specifications, or you may provide your own design. Tickets sold individually at $50 per person.
Please make checks payable to El Dorado Arts Council, P.O. Box 2400, Placerville, CA 95667.
Tax ID # 68-0049447